Marvel managed to keep up with the expectations of comic lovers but for movie lovers, this was one of the least interesting Avengers movie –
- No retrospective on what happened to the characters since the last Avengers movie, a practice followed in the past
- Some characters didn’t appear for no known reason
- Thor, despite being a God, appears completely powerless in opening scene and for most of the movie
- The last 15 minutes send you into an unrecoverable shock – won’t spoil it for those who haven’t watched it
- The feeling of having lost most of the expectations with which we used to go to an Avengers movie
Our first movie date of this year, an affirmation to Sunshine’s recovery.